Click below for a list of our members who are tutors.
Click the link below to connect with IDA's Provider List for Nebraska.
As the need for qualified tutors increases, we are always looking to fulfill that need for our communities across Nebraska. Please go to the "contact" tab on our home screen to contact us about becoming a trained tutor. While classes are mostly held in the summer we will consider other times with a minimum class size. Click on "Training classes for dyslexic tutors and teachers" below for available class dates and times.
- Using a phonics-based education model
- Focusing on reading, spelling, writing, and math
- Addressing each child’s individual learning style and needs
- Employing committed and caring teachers trained in multi-sensory, research-based methods
- Providing a nurturing learning community that welcomes all children
- Engaging parents in the educational process
Phoenix Academy is now enrolling for the Fall 2018-2019 school year, come take a tour today. For more information visit, www.phoenixacademyomaha.org.