- To improve educational opportunities for students with reading, writing and spelling difficulties.
- To promote education of teachers in research-based approaches to reading instruction.
To work with teacher education providers to require research-based training for teacher certification.
- To provide information and support to individuals and families with reading problems.
Professional Members & Tutors
Thank you to the following businesses or individuals who have become Professional Members for 2018:
- Alicia Davis
- Fixlexia (Rebecca Miller)
- Linda Lannin
- Julie Nisbet
- Simplistic Solutions (Kathy Johnson)
- Tools for Dyslexia (Laure Schaerr)
Find their contact information as well as a listing of other tutors and professionals by clicking NDA Tutor List
My Dyslexic Life
It is always comforting to know you are not alone in dealing with the ups and downs of dyslexia. Read one Nebraska family's experience by clicking "Read More."