- To improve educational opportunities for students with reading, writing and spelling difficulties.
- To promote education of teachers in research-based approaches to reading instruction.
To work with teacher education providers to require research-based training for teacher certification.
- To provide information and support to individuals and families with reading problems.
Professional Members & Tutors
Thank you to the following businesses or individuals who have become Professional Members for 2018:
- Shelli Cook
- Alicia Davis
- Paul Duin
- Vicki Duin
- Fixlexia (Rebecca Miller)
- Elizabeth Yilk - Tutoring by Liz Yilk
- Laura Keel
- James Kopsa
- Linda Lannin
- Karen Larson
- Julie Nisbet
- Jill Rose-Roger
- Simplistic Solutions (Kathy Johnson)
- Tools for Dyslexia (Laure Schaerr)
Find a listing of other tutors and professionals by clicking NDA Tutor List
Phoenix Academy is a nonprofit K-8 school dedicated to helping those with learning differences.